Monday, March 8, 2010

Midterm Project


For my midterm project, I will be choosing the choice of Project 1. I will focus on new techniques for marketing or advertising the heavily unknown product the CooperCooler. The CooperCooler is a highly innovative, relatively unknown product that helps cool drinks from room temperature to freezing cold in minutes. It is was invented by local Greg Loibl in Hyde Park, New York. I feel it is a great product that with newly used advertising and marketing techniques could really prosper in the market. For more information on the product and company, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Great! I like the way you are "going local" with this.. maybe you could even email or call the inventor to discuss the essay with him!
    sounds great! thanks for your work..

    ReplyDelete