Saturday, March 27, 2010

Midterm Visual Component Proposal

After completing the first part of the project by writing an essay about possible newly used marketing techniques for the Cooper Cooler, I will now begin the visual component part of the project. For this part, I would like to create a logo for the for the Cooper Cooler product. After searching the company's website, it seems they lack a basic logo for their product.

For desiging the logo, I plan to use both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. In Photoshop, I will edit and change possible images that I will want to use for my logo. In illustrator, I will be using the basic shape transforming tools, text, and various effects that could make my logo more appealing to the eye.

I envision my completed digital illustration to be rather simple, since it seems this type of design would fit the company and product image. However, I will utilize the Adobe programs to make the logo look professional, clean, and eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment